Blog#5

 I had never touched any blog-related assignments or projects in the past, and this was my first attempt at it, and I learned a lot in the process.

First, I learned about many different blogging platforms before creating my blog, which allowed me to understand the differences between these platforms. And using blogs also made me better know to develop the habit of recording my own learning experiences.

One of the things about blogging is that it's like a diary in a way, in that you can revisit your past learning in the future, which is very interesting. But I don't particularly appreciate that I don't want to give these things to many people to watch, but the blog is an open platform.

The advantage of my blog is that it is better for people who like to read more because most of my blog is text. But it may also be based on my writing essays or x-projects—more like to use text so that people who read it will be more tired.

If there is another opportunity to use the blog, I may add more pictures h or exciting content.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Blog#2 - Discuss the pros and cons of using Wikipedia for business research

Blog#4